Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gojes Meaning

Assalamualaikum and Hello to my Gojes people,

So basically this is my first post on this blog. I bet you are dyyyinggggg to know what Gojes means, don't you? Gojes means Gorgeous in the right word. Haha. Malaysian love to simple the English word so it would not be so complicated to spell it. The way you pronounce it is still the same but we just shorten it. We use the word Gojes instead of Gorgeous. So I give the Malaysian's touch on my blog. MalaysianGojes instead of MalaysianGorgeous.


Everybody is just totally GORGEOUS!!!



So, I write my posts in English instead of Bahasa Malaysia so the world can enjoy my writing. I really love Malaysia and I want to spread the 'MalaysiaAwesome' to the whole world if possible. English is not my first language, so please do understand. If I had spelling error and the worse of worst grammar errors, I ask your kindness to correct me yah? No bashing please. Stay tune and please look forward to my next post.

So dear Gojes, which one do you prefer?
Gojes or Gorgeous? Write your thoughts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please dear gorgeous